Abstracts and papers
Call for Abstracts
Abstracts are mainly in English. If you are not from English speaking countries, you may write abstracts in French or Spanish.
Abstracts should have no more than 300 words excluding titles and names of the author.
Titles should be clear and come to the theme.
Names of author, their institutions, cities and countries should be mentioned (no ranks and positions are necessary).
If you want to organize a workshop, please provide us with names of authors who wish to participate the session, their institutions and positions, cities, countries, abstracts and number of presenters.
The thesis and purpose of study.
Equipment and assistance to be needed when presenting.
Arguments and conclusion.
Titles should be capitalized.
If an abstract is written by coauthors, put g*h right after the presenter.
Leave some space between title and main text.
Main text should be typed in single space.
Reference could be in the main text of the abstract in brackets and charters can be stuck on the abstracts
Abstracts will be reviewed with respect to merit, relevance and clarity.
Abstract will be submitted via this web page
Important dates and deadlines
First abstract submission deadline March 19 was extended until May 1
Authors who submitted abstracts by March 22 will receive a notification of abstract acceptance until April 7, 2010
Deadline for full paper for the accepted abstracts is July 4, 2010
Full papers of the abstracts will be compiled into book proceeding
Early registration April 22, 2010
Late and on-site registration from April 23, 2010
The Congress Committee will compile and publish book of abstract and book of proceedings in a CD to be presented to the participants.
Instructions for poster presentations
Posters will be on show throughout the Congress and can be displayed from 08 August 2010. , 2:00 PM. Posters should not be removed before the end of the Congress / until Closing Ceremony, 12.08.2010.
• All the posters should be prepared before arrival at the Congress and brought to the Congress in person. Authors should not mail them to the Congress Secretariat.
• The dimensions of the poster boards are: height 250 cm, width 100 cm.
• Poster headings should contain the title of the paper, authorsf names, institutions and addresses.
• The text and illustrations must be readable from a distance of at least 1 meter.
• Please refer to the Abstract number for the poster board number.
• During the Congress, authors will be obligated to put their posters on the poster boards. Necessary material to display the poster will be available on-site.